Back with a blog... Youtube videos


Back??…

Its been around 8 months. Better late than never I guess. I will try to stay consistent with these blogs now and upload a minimum of 2 blogs a month. (Lets see how long it lasts this time)

I want to start off with a style of blog I did before, which actually done really well.

YouTube. Yes, YouTube videos that I have watched which impacted my life… nah but for real. I wanted to make this blog on videos/channels that I have been watching that are either underrated or mad funny. The thing is, some of these channels are very old channels but I have only started watching YouTube again. I needed a break from watching Youtube because I’ve been STOOPID busy with work and life in general. A busy life is also the reason for me not blogging or starting YouTube… I know 8 months is a stretch. However, I promise in these 8 months, it has been mad because I got a new job and I am trying to fully adjust to it.

Enough of all that!!

The first video, ahh the video I want to review first has to be 6ix9ine ft Bobby Shmurda. If i’m being honest, I honestly don’t care what anyone has to say about the track or 6ix9ine. This track, it has some wavey vibes from start with the whole helium voice and cruising down the sand in Dubai. That is winning on a million dollar level. I mean, when the intro is done and I thought the beat was about to drop… bang!! He slaps in the audio of the rarri!! Any song with a rarri engine before the beat has to be a banger.

Visually!!! OH MY DAYS!! The colours, the cars, the settings. All of it makes it seem like he’s gonna have some pop boy lyrics. No No No, its’s 6ix9ine. The guy is rapping about killing and popping pills (don’t do drugs). I swear, when I saw the whip he had for the video I was shocked because I genuinely thought it was just someone photoshopping a normal Ferrari to look like his hair. But no, it was actually a really made like that for him. Maddest thing, he actually bought the car so it wasn’t just for the music video. Like I said before… Million dollar level.

The best thing about the song, it’s the best and worst thing about the damn song. The dance, it’s the funniest and realest thing I’ve seen. The reasoning behind the dance was to create something to compete with drakes ‘Kiki’ challenge. Lets be honest, the Kiki challenge is cringe, annoying and overdone by everyone *sigh* 
The dance, has blown up and you have got the likes of Blac Chyna (even if he did call her Beyonce) and Curtis Samuel doing it.

Finally, the last little bit I wanted to touch up on was a few verses from the track. However, I don’t think I can upload any because there aren’t any verses from the track which are “family friendly” so I think I will change a few words and you can read it in 6ix9ines voice.

BILLY, I'm silly
Up them choppers, HANG your WASHING up, let's get busy
Drinkin' EVIAN, goin' brazy, BACKIN’ CHILLIES

On to the next one.

Now with this one, its not just one specific video but I want to talk about the channel because Denz&Renz are jokes. If you like reaction videos and good music then these are the guys for you. They have done other videos, in their most recent video they said they have more content lined up. I honestly, can’t wait to see more videos from their channel.

This video from them had me re-downloading the track from Fredo and Asco. When I watched the video, I was questioning why I even took the track out of my playlist on Spotify. 

The energy, before they even get into the video just gets you hyped and its just pure gas. The way they flow off each other actually makes you want to pick up a camera and react to a video with your best mate. There isn’t even a proper introduction to the video because they were just on a vibe. 

The way they edit the videos with the mixes and the audio cuts its jokes. The thing is, with these videos I don’t really think I can do much justice by writing a review on it. The best way to see how funny they are and how the connection just works, you will need to head over to their channel and watch their videos. Once you start watching their videos, OH LORD. When you start watching them you will get that reference.

Overall rating: 
Channel - 12/10 
Content - UP
Entertainment - Mwaad
Presenters - Winning

Before I even start giving my opinion about this. *Deep Breaths* Get ready, for some brutal insults when you watch the video. I know the title of the video is “Insults Match” but you have no idea how ruthless these guys are about to go. There is even a disclaimer!! Normally the disclaimers are just extra nonsense that is just clickbait but not this time.

I love how the video starts with some dead jokes. It makes it seem like it’s going to be another typical insults match from Callux. Then those Australian editing wizards go straight for my guys girl, she was sitting right there not doing anything and just trying to look happy. They absolutely boil her in the first insult. Comparing her (I’m guessing for her suspect lips) to Nick Crompton.

The entire video, is just infested with too many cancer jokes. It’s to a point where even watching it alone I felt like I couldn’t laugh at any of the jokes. All I could do, was sit there and just go “Oooh.” It’s pure madness!! How does this guy not care about cpm. It was actually so deep, I decided that I would pause the video and have little reaction crops to some of the jokes. 

So, here you go…

“At least your dad won’t live long enough to see how much of a failure you both have become” - Callux

“If I was your dad, I’d want to die too” - Callux

“If I could make all people with cancer die. I’d gladly say goodbye to him. To see you disappear” - RackaRacka
Yeaaaah. So now you see how brutal that is. Lets move on to the final video that I want to review.

*Drum Roll*

No lie, all I need to say for this video is VIEEEEEWS!!! Views for days. I swear the visuals for this video was on another wave. Literally, from the Maclaren to Gucci all the way to the damn eagle. Fredo, is always dong the most for his videos and it always bangs.

The song, doesn’t have any waffling in the beginning. We go straight into the beat and we see the big boy Maclaren skrr up the screen. If you’re watching the video, I know the first thought you had was “damn I want that.” 
If you have watched any of Fredo’s music videos then you would’ve known about it. He is always doing the MOST for his videos. I say that, but it is Dave who’s driving the Maclaren and I’m not taking anything away from that but I just think the car was Fredo’s idea. Aldo, keep an eye out for the scene near the end when Santan has the eagle on his arm. You can tell he's shook of having that bird on him which is why he doesn't want to show his face... I would NEVER EVER do that!! That is a bird of prey for a reason and I am not risking becoming bird food for mad visuals.

Alright, so with this track I’m just gonna add some some of the best scenes, in my opinion.

Finally, lets just pick out a few lyrics that caught my ears..

My young boy in a different country
But he ain't ever been on vacation - Translation - Gangstars paradise

One hand on a girl I'm dating
One hand on the cash I'm making - Translation - More love for Lizzie than a normal girl

I flooded my right
I flooded my left - Translation - Icey with the jewellery 

Let me know what you think!!
Follow me on socials: Insta/Twitter/Snapchat - ImzPanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making A Dream Come True

YouTube Clips of The Week