New year early

New year, new me!!

Nope... going into the new year but same old me but with a new perspective on life and living. A lot of people associate healthy eating and going to the gym as being the most positive way to live. Truth is, a positive way to live isn't the same for everyone so if going to the gym isn't for you then I hope you have fun doing whatever the hell it is that makes you happy, not just for the coming year but the future in general.

In my blogs I don't want to keep to a specific structure and I will probably use it as a tool to have rants, tell jokes and document anything I find interesting. So if you follow me you can look forward to that.

My aim is to have a new blog out everyday in 2018, going strong so far even if it is only day 2... need the lift.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making A Dream Come True

Back with a blog... Youtube videos

Gym in 2018