New year same me

2018...

It's going to be my year? How many times have we heard this or heard someone say this.. every year as far as I can remember. It gets more and more tedious and cringe as the years go on but I do think it's time to make a change in life, which is why I am starting a blog to see if I can excel in this creative art.

I will be looking to add a new story every 2 days about how I am actively working on making my life different and more positive to help myself in the present and the future... I know it's a very cringe thing to say but you've got to set yourself some sort of goal to reach even if it makes your toes curl.

So this short blog is just to start off what I hope will be a year of success and if not then something funny to look back on.

So follow me on my "journey"... (If you want).

Twitter - imzpanda
Insta - imzpanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making A Dream Come True

Back with a blog... Youtube videos

Gym in 2018