Making A Dream Come True

We live in a generation where having a dream and going for it is easier than ever. Now, as much as people love talking utter breeze about how the internet is ruining everything in society. I would like to spin that and remind everyone that if it wasn't for the internet, we wouldn't have access to things like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter etc.

If you have dream job and you are scared to go for it. The silly but true answer for you, is go for it and just grind. In life, you get a very few chances to make your dream a reality and the worst thing we can do is to let them slip away before we even try!! I'm not a motivational speaker, so I can't really think of magical mind controlling words to make you feel inspired. What I can say as my words of wisdom is... Believe in yourself and block out the misanthropist.

In all of my previous blogs, I am certain that I have mentioned something about 2018 being 'The Year' and I truly believe that. If you can't already tell, I have been reading and watch way too many inspirational videos, more than any 21 year old guy should. Moreover, I think I have been brainwashed to only focus on the positives and just disregard all the negatives. Saying that, I am realistic so I don't just laugh and fart giggles in all situations. I just try to stay as positive as I can.

Making a dream a reality is more than just planning for days. Sometimes, you just have to be spontaneous and go for it because there is only so much you can prepare for without actually doing what it is that you want to do. This may seem like I am waffling on way too much about minor points but it's only because I don't agree with people feeling like they have to think inside the box to be accepted. Honestly, there are billions of people inhabiting the earth and we are all different. So, just be you and make constructive decisions to help you now and in the future.

I'm not going to lie and say that having a blog was my life long dream. The truth is, I wanted to use this blog as a platform to help me progress and feel confident enough to start a YouTube channel. I will be starting a channel and hope that everyone who reads my blogs will go over and subscribe.

How am I making my dream come true?
I am making steady progress, around my normal and working life to get going with my YouTube channel but I am still in the middle of editing a few videos. Hopefully, I will have a live channel by the start of March... Maybe sooner!

Snapchat/Instagram/Twitter - Imzpanda  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back with a blog... Youtube videos

YouTube Clips of The Week