YouTube Clips of The Week

I'm going to try to find videos on YouTube that I think are cool or interesting and share my views on them. 

Hope you enjoy it!!


I've never really been a fan of these types of videos and I can't really think of a reason why, I just don't like them.

However, this video from Us The Duo is something else. I can see why they have nearly 2 million subs on YouTube. Every song they sang was quality but I do think the rapping was a bit cringe especially when they got to Kendrick Lamar's track.

I think the best bit was when they transition from Havana to Logic's 1-800-273-8255... nothing else to really comment on for that video, just something I enjoyed watching that I normally wouldn't watch.


From the thumbnail it looks bad. Looks like her dog is dying, dead or something along those lines but trust me it's not. It's a video of a girl crying because her dog had a haircut.

Now don't get me wrong the dog doesn't look great and in the video he doesn't seem too happy about being on camera mainly because his barber messed up his fade (i feel his pain). However, she goes on to say that her dog now looks like a pig. Now, that's a bit harsh he's already got enough on his paws all thanks to his barber but she's gone and called him a pig smh also I'm sorry but what sort of pigs do they have where she lives.

Hands down the best part of the video is how she gets overly upset about the fact that her dog "doesn't have chubby cheeks anymore." I don't know about you but I think he deserves a round of applause for losing all of that weight and trying to better his life.

Final verdict... choose you barber wisely.

Last video... drumroll please...


Where to to begin with this video!!

Now I don't really know which one of the boys came up with this idea but I can assure you that the Asian kid on the far right is actually questioning his friends. Either that or he's realised that this video is going on YouTube and he told his mum he's playing club penguin with the lads.

The rest of the hype beat lads are drinking their Capri-Sun and awkwardly walking around trying to act like their in a club? 

I could go on for ages about this video but I'm going to single out 2 of the lads. First one, is the kid in the back holding a banana. He was sat there before the camera op pulled out a potato to film and he thought to himself. 
"What would be the best thing to bring to a gangster music video?" 
"I know a banana."
Well, at least he's promoting healthy eating I guess. Double thumbs up for you, you legend.

The second lad is the absolute don himself. The way he's looking in the Video the best rap name I could think of for him was Lil Tomato. He was either too hot in that jacket or his head was about to explode due to his unbelievable rapping skills. I think the second one because he seems like too much of a roadman so you know mans not hot.

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog. Please leave comments and drop a like on it as well if you follow me on Google+.

Insta - ImzPanda
Snapchat - ImzPanda
Twitter - ImzPanda 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back with a blog... Youtube videos

Gym in 2018